Help!

Nicolao

Hi, i´m really frustrated because no matter wich mod i install whenever i try to play the SA it came back to windows with an error, That says something like this "gta_sa.exe has detected a problem and needs to be closed"

and i can´t find the reason why this is hapening, i never touch the .img files, the only thing that i did was install some cars and bikes with the SAMI....

i need help, please i need it...

bye

Hi, i´m really frustrated because no matter wich mod i install whenever i try to play the SA it came back to windows with an error, That says something like this "gta_sa.exe has detected a problem and needs to be closed"

and i can´t find the reason why this is hapening, i never touch the .img files, the only thing that i did was install some cars and bikes with the SAMI....

i need help, please i need it...

bye

If you have version 2 (the NO hot coffee version) you will need to downgrade before you mod much of anything beyond a few data files. Because I have the hdd space I have 2 versions on my PC modded and original. If you don't have version 2 you might want to post this under help because people in modding are either A)modding the game B)looking for advice on how to mod or C)just surfing through.

Hope it works out,

JAB B)