Pranks

Damjan

Well,i made this topic cuz i know that some of you did some pranks when you were little kids.Post some.I did a prank last year by calling taxis from all the companies to one place.You should have seen the mess.

2nd prank:

Once this guy (way older than us) used to get down and grab our ball while we were playing.Me and my friends got angry so much,that we come up with this.He always parks the car in front of the building entrance.Then,we standed and waited at the entrance.This time,when he stopped the car,his window in the car was opened,then we pissed in the car while he was driving it.You should have seen the look on his face.We scattered around and he never caught us.

Your turn.

Edited by σαмε αкα ωεε†

Well,i made this topic cuz i know that some of you did some pranks when you were little kids.Post some.I did a prank last year by calling taxis from all the companies to one place.You should have seen the mess.

2nd prank:

Once this guy (way older than us) used to get down and grab our ball while we were playing.Me and my friends got angry so much,that we come up with this.He always parks the car in front of the building entrance.Then,we standed and waited at the entrance.This time,when he stopped the car,his window in the car was opened,then we pissed in the car while he was driving it.You should have seen the look on his face.We scattered around and he never caught us.

Your turn.

lmao, i like the sound of the first one..i was thinking of doing the same w/ limo services

there's this guy in the village i used to live in, he's a completed wanker...

well one winter it snowed a lot so me and my friends decided to make a massive snowball like the size of his front door and roll it right up to his door, when we did this his door bent inwards >.< his mum then decided it would be a good idea to poor boiling water over the snowball to melt it but well...

it was so cold as soon as the water hoit the snowball it froze >.<

Lol you guys have some pretty nice ones. Well one day me and my friends were extremely bored and my friend mentioned his mom's friend knew our teacher when he was in high school and she told my friend some stuff he did when he was younger and one of the things was putting dog shit in a pizza box and delivering it to his friend. We wanted to do something similar except my friend took a shit in a box and we put like berries we found outside on it and left it at someones house and ran away. The thing that sucks is we didn't stay to watch cause I guess we were being pussies >.<

Another one we did in the same complex as the first one was taking a log and resting it across a door. We rung the doorbell and booked it once again and then we hear the door open and the log fall on the ground. Then we head over to our friends house who lives like 15 seconds away and do it again. I dunno why we did it but we rang the doorbell again. Then this lady comes out and we all try to get in our friends house but she was being a bitch and not letting us in so I hid under her front porch stairs while my friend didn't find a hiding spot and had to take all the bitching. The lady said the log hit her like 9 year old kid either in the arm or in the head and threatened to call the cops. Funny thing is at one point she ended up being infront of the stairs and if you look directly at the stairs you could see me but she never did :) After she was done spazzing we ran off and laughed our asses off on the way back home. I'll probably do some fun stuff this year on Halloween so I'll post later.