End Of The Line - SPOILERS!

WRX22B1998

f*ckin san andreas i feel like hitting someone. iam on the LAST mission "end of the line".

basically you go to big smoke's crack "fortress"...then go through a few floors of guys. then go kill smoke (who is wearing kevlar so you hv to shoot legs/arms/head), THEN tenpenny comes in...and he sets something on fire or something. and all the lights are out so u gotta wear nitevision. so you gotta get all the way back down to ground level, and theres fire in the way so you gotta put the fire out, kill the people that are tryin to kill you, and get outside before 7 mins or something, otherwise its instant fail. so i go along my way killing people etc, puttin out the fire. im ABOUT to die (like 5hp) so im like, f*ck this and put health cheat in. then im killin everyone, running, etc etc. theres 5 seconds before its instant fail. i get to the bottom, run down the stairs, thru the fire (i would survive cos i had close to full health + armor), then the timer is on 1..1 second. then he pushes the door open and walks out. black screen. then the blackscreen goes away, he steps outside, theres a explosion, wasted, mission fail. :pissedred: :pissedred: :pissedred:

so f*cking gay lol. i couldnt be stuffed doing that mission again, i already know exactly what happens lolz.

except for the chasing tenpenny bit, but meh. im sure its on youtube

Edited by WRX22B1998