Scope - Screens, Vids, News...

Deji

Ahh, a couple of months ago I was asking who wanted to help make this. I never thought I\'d find us about to do the last episode in the series before putting speech and extra sound effects into the series.

I knew this was going to be good though, no matter who liked it and who didn't... I knew that it was something unique. The storyline, the style and hopefully most of the action is not just unique to the GTA Machinima world, but to all action series' that have ever been made. In fact, if I had the funding necessary I would be trying my hardest to make this series in real life. I think of it as more than just a GTA project, it\'s a series that has the requirements to be great but with limited recourses to make that happen...

Me, Spider-Vice, Sibraa5, Lance Vance Dance and the currently unconfirmed Voice Actors are

Introduction

Scope is a man trying to make it through life as a Vigilante Assassin. He works for criminal gangs assassinating other gangs but due to recent troubles he is forced to face the Mafia and the Police. With the help of Steve he plans to stop the Mafia from taking over San Andreas while making sure Officer Hernandez doesn\'t manage to arrest him. This action series offers you Police chases, Stunts, Fighting, Love and more as Scope struggles to decide whether his job is a guilty pleasure or just a dirty job.

Trailers

Scope Mini-Trailer (Eps 1-6)

I can confirm there will be a much better trailer covering the whole 1st series. It\'ll come... When we finish the first series :P (Next episode :D)

Screenshots

romantics.png

wheeliefcr.png

dkwtinac.png

actionfade.png

Links

To watch the series go to: The Scope Forum

Extra Info

Episode 1 & 2 are being re created in high quality and will be much better! They are currently offline on the forum. The series will come to Youtube with voice and the forum episodes will be updated with the new ones. Anyone who wants to help in the series just PM me here or on the Scope/GTAG forums. The series is a GTA Machinima Action that usually runs for 20 minutes. The gripping suspense and clever plot twists get better and better as Scope uncovers the truth and saves San Andreas from the war between the crooked Police and the dirty Mafia.

There are 3 series\' total planned. Which will cover the three parts of the war. San Fierro, Las Venturras and Los Santos.

BIG thanks to the crew and all who have helped since the beggining of the project. It feels great to have something going so well and twice as good to have people to help with the series.

By the way, we still need 1 female voice actor. Seems impossible to get :( Anyone who is or sounds female (Teehee) PM me ;)

Edited by Deji