Custom radio station?

CrockySonnet

Is it possible to have one more radio station in VC - with my own selection of songs from mp3?

And also - I don't want to open new threads so just a quick question - my stats say I'm 53% complete with game, and I killed Lance and that other guy...are there any missions for me? I don't use cheats at all, I just bought anything I could when I had the money, I don't have Taxi company and for some reason my Car shop doesn't bring me money although I won all the races.

But never the less - are there more missions after killing Lance and - about that custom radio station.

It depends if you have more missions. Like did you do all the assets? Plus, that other 47 % includes every single hidden package, challenge, chopper checkpoint, property, and EVERYTHING that is possible in the game down to robbing all the stores and doing all the tricks completed. Once you get 100%, you get some bonuses, and a sense of accomplishment.

Is it possible to have one more radio station in VC - with my own selection of songs from mp3?

And also - I don't want to open new threads so just a quick question - my stats say I'm 53% complete with game, and I killed Lance and that other guy...are there any missions for me? I don't use cheats at all, I just bought anything I could when I had the money, I don't have Taxi company and for some reason my Car shop doesn't bring me money although I won all the races.

But never the less - are there more missions after killing Lance and - about that custom radio station.

im not too sure how you would go about creating another radio station for your mp3s, however vice city has a folder called mp3 inside the folder where gta-vc.exe is. so you put your mp3's (or shortcuts to them) inside there, then in-game get in a car, and press F9 and it will jump to mp3 player. vice city's mp3 is not as good as san andreas, in vice city you cannot skip tracks. someone said maybe theres a way if you cycle through radio stations but i dunno.

ok to get money from the car shop, go downstairs where the garages are and turn to the right near where you take the races. there will be a list on the wall, you have to bring all these cars to the car shp, there are a few lists to complete. when you do, you get extra cars in the car shop (hotring.sandking.deluxo,sabreturbo) and then the money icon will appear. to get 100% click here for a list of objectives.