[WIP|Tool]Deji's Script Helper

Deji

No, I'm not aborting any of my other mods. But I like to take a brake and I consider small stuff like this to be enough of a break ;) I wanted to make some sort of trainer but since I don't have the neccessary skills, I thought I'd make something like it with CLEO.

So, I have decided to make a CLEO mod that will give you information in game for modders. It will give you a table with coordinates, active interior #, car model, current player model ect.

This is designed to help CLEO or scm modders (or data handlers) such as myself to get quick information about the game and will help you get accurate details so that you can add stuff to your mod.

For example, if you wanted the coordinates for your car to be parked in. I think, the coordinates differ from where the actors position is in the car. So it's harder to get an accurate park. This mod will not only tell you the actors position, but the position of the car that you are in. Meaning all you do is park your car exactly how you want it, and let the mod tell you the right coords for the position.

Another, better example is interiors. It was always hard to get the right interior number and coords :yup: Some sites even give incorrect values due to there being replicated interiors. But, with the handiness of this script... You can get the right interior number and coords of the interior you are in.

This also tells you model names/numbers and much more!

Ideas for this are appreciated, the ideas I currently have are listed here:

- Coords

- Car coords

- Player model name/number

- Car model name/number

- Interior coords/number

- Zone name

- Model name/number of the person you're aiming at.

- Current weapon model/ammo/group

B)

No, I'm not aborting any of my other mods. But I like to take a brake and I consider small stuff like this to be enough of a break ;) I wanted to make some sort of trainer but since I don't have the neccessary skills, I thought I'd make something like it with CLEO.

So, I have decided to make a CLEO mod that will give you information in game for modders. It will give you a table with coordinates, active interior #, car model, current player model ect.

This is designed to help CLEO or scm modders (or data handlers) such as myself to get quick information about the game and will help you get accurate details so that you can add stuff to your mod.

For example, if you wanted the coordinates for your car to be parked in. I think, the coordinates differ from where the actors position is in the car. So it's harder to get an accurate park. This mod will not only tell you the actors position, but the position of the car that you are in. Meaning all you do is park your car exactly how you want it, and let the mod tell you the right coords for the position.

Another, better example is interiors. It was always hard to get the right interior number and coords :yup: Some sites even give incorrect values due to there being replicated interiors. But, with the handiness of this script... You can get the right interior number and coords of the interior you are in.

This also tells you model names/numbers and much more!

Ideas for this are appreciated, the ideas I currently have are listed here:

- Coords

- Car coords

- Player model name/number

- Car model name/number

- Interior coords/number

- Zone name

- Model name/number of the person you're aiming at.

- Current weapon model/ammo/group

B)

If you ever need help with making a trainer as an EXE and not a Cleo file, Im always here.

You got msn? Ill help further.

What im here for :)

If you ever need help with making a trainer as an EXE and not a Cleo file, Im always here.

You got msn? Ill help further.

What im here for :)

Yea I may when I can really be bothered... But for now I think I'm doin alright...

dsh.jpg

The bottom one = the players height above the ground.

P.S: My email is on my profile.

Edited by Deji