Crashing in certain area of map

Xlithan

What mod are you using? Is it a script mod where you replaced your original scripts with modded ones?

I removed all the mods and reinstalled the game. But it doesn't load my saved game unless I downgrade the version, in which case it crashes when entering a certain part of the map.

I'm getting GTA4 for PC next month anyway lol.

Edited by Xlithan

hmm thats weird, i dont have any experience with the downgrader though

vice city always crashed in the same spot, that was because i had put a car that needed the dmagic wheel mod, but i didnt put it in. so whenever i drove near the airport it crashed.

but you say you got no mods at all...thats really strange. are you using a trainer or anything?

only thing i could suggest is to uninstall/reinstall, but it looks like you tried that a few times.

go to www.gtasavegames.com and they have files after every mission (for v1 i assume) so yeah. i guess thats your only option.

Edited by WRX22B1998

hmm thats weird, i dont have any experience with the downgrader though

vice city always crashed in the same spot, that was because i had put a car that needed the dmagic wheel mod, but i didnt put it in. so whenever i drove near the airport it crashed.

but you say you got no mods at all...thats really strange. are you using a trainer or anything?

only thing i could suggest is to uninstall/reinstall, but it looks like you tried that a few times.

go to www.gtasavegames.com and they have files after every mission (for v1 i assume) so yeah. i guess thats your only option.

If I resintall the game, it's at version 2. I uninstall, delete EVERYTHING, then reinstall. It doesn't load my save game. So I need a saved game for v2, else it just keeps crashing at Verona Beach.

I'll try one more time, if not I'll just wait to get GTA4