Locked out of vehicles after wasted

Mehhh

I was down on health, was in a car, caught fire, bailed but still ended up being wasted, after this, I was running around, found a dogon bank truck, figured I could get some quick cash, nope, wouldnt let me in, I tried to get in other vehicles, NIKO would jus stand there & twitch a little ...

I also realize you DO have to be signed in to save, load your game, be nice if Rockstar would patch that OUT of the game ... Why must we be "monitored" while we play our game in a single player mode ? when I thought I read someplace "while playing offline...." so people who dont have net access can activate their game on a pc that DOES have net access but they can't ever save or load thier progress because they cant sign into WLive, that is ridiculous guys, I've been a lil tossy, back and forth, upset, but trying to understand, pisst but attempt to lighten the mood.. Man, I feel like this is something like a new invention "called the Internet" from many years ago, (the good, the bad & the ugly) ... Mehh, maybe it'll get better w/ patch(es) ..

Edited by Mehhh