SA:MP going down?

• 2 weeks later...

I had this problem a couple of weeks back and i couldnt even go on the www.sa-mp.com site so i thought sa-mp was going down but then the site worked then all the servers started to show again maybe there doing some maintenance on the hackers (sa-mp was shut down last may) because some hackers formed a group and stole the source code maybe there messing around and shut down sa-mp, sa-mp is under the hackers control so they can do anything even give you a virus so it was advised on the sa-mp site not to download it but its not shutting down...

and PS. My servers wont show either

...what? The server wouldn't be up if there would be a virus or whatever in it, GTANet would lose it's name...

take a look on the sa-mp forums it is advised NOT to download sa-mp they COULD include a virus whilst playing.

the source code was stolen that is why sa-mp was shut down last may

I can only find 1 server, and one player (not me), are SA:MP going down?

My servers are showing now, check your firewall thats what might be blocking it or if you have Norton make sure you allow Symantec to allow sa-mp access to the internet

Lol so they're giving out a program to the public and advise them to not download it even though its in the final stage?

well yes you could put it like that id try and find the link but my pc is running slow today

Lol so they're giving out a program to the public and advise them to not download it even though its in the final stage?

This was the exact page that was on the sa-mp forum's news but just on a different site

http://www.fpsbanana.com/threads/120452

http://www.fpsbanana.com/threads/120452 --- and as you can see it was a quote from the official sa-mp website