Is Rockstar going to do something about this?

azizur1234

Hi, angry noob here.

So two days ago I look at some games to buy and GTA IV is highly rated. Check the reviews and they are also good!

So I buy it, and guess what, I check all the sites and forums, and the installation and playability is a complete mess.

I dont need to go into details but all I want to know, is Rockstar aware of the problem? Will they fix it?

Because I'm about to refund my GTA game and buy some Jackie Chan films instead.

Is it worth it? Or should I stick around for a while?

It is rather annoying having the game on my desk, not being able to play a game that was rated 10/10 and watching others play on youtube! Yep, that's how sad I am.

lol, I know how you feel aziz, I traded in some other games back during preorder, then couldnt play it right for like 4 days but as time goes on & I learn more about what needs to be done etc .. its gettin a lil better.. I was considering trading it on somethin else but I think I'll hang on to it..

Ppl already workin on mods, I got "Aru's" to work from GTAF, so I can edit the handling.dat for example ...

Its not runnin perfect or ideal but its not on alotta systems, R8 says the higher settings were intended for "future pc's" ..

I got abit pisst too but I've settled down abit, its up to you to do what you want w/ your cash & stuff .. Specially if upgrading your pc isnt desireable or even an option for reasons of cash etc, then you may want to keep troubleshooting or spend your cash on Jackie Chan like you said...