Saving

Mehhh

Ok, I've been looking for info on this as I thought it was ridiculous to have to be online to save..

I think its abit "misleading" when the lil messages appear about "you're not logged in, you need to login .. to save your progress" ..

I cannot confirm at this point if you MUST sign-up/sign-in ONCE or not, since I already have 7 saves w/ my WLive profile..

All I can say is, I loaded the game, then up popped that message to sign in, well, I simply disabled my internet connection, in Vista you can right click the lil "network" tray icon, select "network and sharing center" then click "view status", "disable" ...

I've left it disabled during gameplay, so to continue: I clickt my profile, tried to sign in it tells me of the network error, then it proceeds to load the game and it loaded my last save.. I later went into save, it saved!! so ....

To re-enable the adapter, you can either right click the lil icon again and select "diagnose/repair" so you can enable it that way or via, right click "My Computer", select , "device manager", "Network adapter" right click the adapter "enable", it reconnects.. You can disable it using this method too .. whatever preference...

In my case I have 2 pc's together so I can maintain net & gameplay independent..

Some of you may have programs, firewall software that allow you to quickly enable/disable net access..Furthermore there may be other more efficient ways, this is whats worked for me.. If someone does find any or this at the least, maybe it can be stickied..