A few mods I want

mario-182

Hey everyone, new here. Been playing SA and SA:MP for a while now,

a while ago I found a modded release of SA with a few useful mods. I didn't wanna download the whole package because I already have the game, so I'm wondering if someone can help me:

I'd like the graphics mod used in these screenshots. Also, is the bar underneath the money a car health meter? If so, I'd love that

wv314h.png

ico4mp.png

2la7s79.png

Hello mario, may I be the first one to welcome you to The GTA Place.

The graphics mod that you are looking for is ENB series. You can download the mod here. Instructions are in the download.

Also, the bar at the bottom of your screen is not a car health meter, but nice guess. It is actually a The meter at the bottom of the screenshot is a Gasoline mod, which makes all your vehicles run on gas, so you will have to refill it once in a while. This mod though, is a CLEO 3 Library mod. You can download CLEO 3 here. If you have any questions about CLEO 3, I've written a post here.

If you have anymore questions, please don't hesitate. :)

EDIT: I've just noticed you meant the blue bar under the money. I would do believe that's a car health meter. I don't know the exact mod for that, but GTA San Andreas Camera Hack has a car health meter, and it also comes with a speedometer and a lot more camera functions like "Free Look" (I believe it's called that). This mod though does not need CLEO 3 Library.

Edited by NotYouHaha

Hello mario, may I be the first one to welcome you to The GTA Place.

The graphics mod that you are looking for is ENB series. You can download the mod here. Instructions are in the download.

Also, the bar at the bottom of your screen is not a car health meter, but nice guess. It is actually a The meter at the bottom of the screenshot is a Gasoline mod, which makes all your vehicles run on gas, so you will have to refill it once in a while. This mod though, is a CLEO 3 Library mod. You can download CLEO 3 here. If you have any questions about CLEO 3, I've written a post here.

If you have anymore questions, please don't hesitate. :)

EDIT: I've just noticed you meant the blue bar under the money. I would do believe that's a car health meter. I don't know the exact mod for that, but GTA San Andreas Camera Hack has a car health meter, and it also comes with a speedometer and a lot more camera functions like "Free Look" (I believe it's called that). This mod though does not need CLEO 3 Library.

Hey, thanks for the welcoming

Damn, I was really hoping it wasn't the ENB series mod. I used to have that but I could never get it looking that good, also I hear that it won't run with SA:MP because it counts as a hack

Yeah I've already got a few CLEO scripts running, they can be really useful, but if I have to re-fill the cars, then I won't bother lol

Thanks for the camera hack, I didn't know that came with the car health bar, I'm gonna give that a try