Need some help on my thesis

Huckleberry Pie

Do not mention anything about Shirley Temple, Strawberry Shortcake or anything like that. :lolbounce:

I'm not too sure how to give you tips on how to write your thesis, but I'm just gonna assume that you know what a thesis is. Just make sure that you're explaining what the point of the paper is or possibly what you're trying to prove. Basically try to summarize what the paper is about in one sentence.

If you give me a little more info on what the paper has to be about exactly, I'll be able to give you an idea for one.

Do not mention anything about Shirley Temple, Strawberry Shortcake or anything like that. :lolbounce:

I'm not too sure how to give you tips on how to write your thesis, but I'm just gonna assume that you know what a thesis is. Just make sure that you're explaining what the point of the paper is or possibly what you're trying to prove. Basically try to summarize what the paper is about in one sentence.

If you give me a little more info on what the paper has to be about exactly, I'll be able to give you an idea for one.

It's for my on the job training report. I do have an introduction and some stuff, but I'm still puzzled at filling it up with useful info. Yeah, of course, I won't mention crap in my report, but I'll definitely add you guys to the acknowledgments/special thanks page... :awesome:

It's for my on the job training report. I do have an introduction and some stuff, but I'm still puzzled at filling it up with useful info. Yeah, of course, I won't mention crap in my report, but I'll definitely add you guys to the acknowledgments/special thanks page... :awesome:

Ok, you've already said that it's for your on the job training report, but what is the point of the paper? Do you have to explain what you do, how you did...what?

Ok, you've already said that it's for your on the job training report, but what is the point of the paper? Do you have to explain what you do, how you did...what?

Yep, I have to do a narrative of some sort, about what I've done and stuff.

Most of the thesis' I've had to write were about proving something and later on in the conclusion I had to restate my thesis explaining that the material in the paper proved my point.

So a thesis for that might be either proving whether or not the job training was good or bad for you and then throughout the paper you'll have to explain why it was good or bad for you.

An example could be, "Job training for this particular job has been a very helpful experience that I feel should be a requirement for those trying to obtain such a job." It's a little wordy and might not be as detailed as the instructor wants, but hopefully that helps you out a little bit.

Just keep this in mind...I was horrible in my English classes. So you might want a second opinion/suggestion on this.

Yep, I have to do a narrative of some sort, about what I've done and stuff.

Most of the thesis' I've had to write were about proving something and later on in the conclusion I had to restate my thesis explaining that the material in the paper proved my point.

So a thesis for that might be either proving whether or not the job training was good or bad for you and then throughout the paper you'll have to explain why it was good or bad for you.

An example could be, "Job training for this particular job has been a very helpful experience that I feel should be a requirement for those trying to obtain such a job." It's a little wordy and might not be as detailed as the instructor wants, but hopefully that helps you out a little bit.

Just keep this in mind...I was horrible in my English classes. So you might want a second opinion/suggestion on this.

Thanks for the tip, Butch... Now all I have to do is to snap some pics of me doing all sorts of stuff and add it to the report... And I promise, I'll add you guys to the special thanks list...