Museum Piece Mystery....

There's a mission is called Museum Piece. Where Niko Bellic meets Johnny Klebitz And once you succesfully finish this mission you get an achivement for it... So I'm thinking in the Johnny Klebitz mission you'll play this same mission... and get another achievement... and that's another piece added to the "Museum Piece" and the last piece to this puzzle will be the 2nd episode... and guess who I'm thinking that is... That Hispanic guy who shot the priest... If you don't remember this mission it's here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6DJhtC5Xnc...feature=related

I'm pretty sure we're going to play as Johnny on this mission but I'm also pretty sure you won't get an achievement for doing the certain mission since the achievements are listed right here.. Good theory though, it would be interesting to see what happened to the diamonds. I'm not sure that the guy that interrupted the deal is going to be the character in the next DLC. Usually R* uses characters we've seen before and at least know there names and a bit about them like Vic, Toni and Johnny in this case. Hopefully in LaD we'll figure out who he was and what gang or whatever he was from. But yeah my guess is as good as yours so you could be right. It would be really cool to see that mission in 3 different perspectives.