_Ray

Does anybody know where to find an Infernus in GTAIV OTHER THAN when

Bernie gives it to you

or when

you have to get it for Steve

?

I lost my Infernus

(The one that Bernie gave me)

when I went to enter a cheat for Health, and accidentally hit the PS3 Sixaxis tutorial.

Can anybody please help me find one?

An Infernus can be encountered relatively early on if one spawns as a competitor (or in the traffic) during Brucie's street-races. These can be stolen, although killing an opponent and stealing their car will forfeit the race, lowering Brucie's approval rating.

Stevie will send you a message that he requires an Infernus to be delivered in his garage. Like most of Stevie's cars, it will respawn if taken away, and thus can be 'duplicated' -- find the Infernus, take it to a safehouse, then return to where you found it; you should find a freshly-spawned one you can deliver to Stevie instead.

In GTA IV, you receive one as a gift from Bernie Crane after completing all of his missions.

In GTA IV Multiplayer it can be seen driving around the streets of Liberty City.

If you drive an NRG-900 around, especially in and around Star Junction, an Infernus should spawn eventually. To get an NRG-900, just go to Westdyke Autos, in Alderney.

As with most cars, Infernuses will spawn more readily once the player is already driving one -- approaching the Broker safehouse from the southern bridge may be a good way to spawn parked Infernuses near a convenient storing place

An Infernus can be encountered relatively early on if one spawns as a competitor (or in the traffic) during Brucie's street-races. These can be stolen, although killing an opponent and stealing their car will forfeit the race, lowering Brucie's approval rating.

Stevie will send you a message that he requires an Infernus to be delivered in his garage. Like most of Stevie's cars, it will respawn if taken away, and thus can be 'duplicated' -- find the Infernus, take it to a safehouse, then return to where you found it; you should find a freshly-spawned one you can deliver to Stevie instead.

In GTA IV, you receive one as a gift from Bernie Crane after completing all of his missions.

In GTA IV Multiplayer it can be seen driving around the streets of Liberty City.

If you drive an NRG-900 around, especially in and around Star Junction, an Infernus should spawn eventually. To get an NRG-900, just go to Westdyke Autos, in Alderney.

As with most cars, Infernuses will spawn more readily once the player is already driving one -- approaching the Broker safehouse from the southern bridge may be a good way to spawn parked Infernuses near a convenient storing place

Yeah, I already had said that info about Stevie and Bernie, but you're supposed to use spoiler tags for stuff like that.

I'm looking for it in single-player. In Multiplayer, I drove around for 6 minutes, and found one. In single-player, I drove around the city at various times with various cars and didn't find one.

I have a cheat for the NRG-900.

I think I'll try the race idea.....

This may be a little off topic, but did you know that the Infernus that Bernie gives you was actually stolen from Johnny Klebitz first, it actually belonged to Bryce Dawkings, and Johnny returned it back to his house before he found out to install a bug on the car... the missions' here

and about Infernus, call Steve for that infernus and then go to the safe house in bohan, if you drive with the infernus a bunch of them will spawn by the safehouse...