PLEASE HELP ME!

Cairo

PLZ I NEED HELP,

When ever i try to load Grand Theft Auto it frezzes 7/8th of the way thorugh and i dont know why.

I have tried to re-install it 10 times but that didnt help or even downgrading it from version 2 to version 1

PLZ RESPOND A.S.A.P

PLZ I NEED HELP,

When ever i try to load Grand Theft Auto it frezzes 7/8th of the way thorugh and i dont know why.

I have tried to re-install it 10 times but that didnt help or even downgrading it from version 2 to version 1

PLZ RESPOND A.S.A.P

Man this is proving to be a pesky problem for you, I would agree with previous post, if you downloaded the entire Game, it could have mods installed with it, or script changes (added missions, ect..).. Or an error in the archived file occurred while you were downloading it, or it had an error with it...

A wrongly installed mod or something you missed as you installed it, could cause the game not to load..

This is where installing one mod at a time also helps, install a mod then run the game. If that mod works then move on to installing another one, again run the game to see if it works.. If it does not then you know the last mod you installed is causing a problem.. Also not every mod out there runs without bugs or other errors, the mod itself could need worked on by the maker to get rid of the bugs.. Usually these mods have BETA in the information before you download them.. Read any comments (if there are any) about the mod to see what users thought of the mod, or to report any problems with it..

We start with a basic question, did your game run without the mods??? Load up and play without any problems??

Did the problem occur after you installed the mods??

This problem with uninstalling the game and it not working, can be from the modding tools, delete out the unarchived modding tools, and game editors you downloaded for modding the game..

THIS ONE IS TRICKY SO TRY THE OTHER SUGGESTIONS FIRST..

There could also be a problem with the registry keys for the game, I have played with registry files before but, you would be better off looking for a forum topic (use google) for deleting out registry keys for GTA San Andreas.. I do not know which ones to delete or play with.. Maybe someone else will be kind enough to help you out in this post..

Delete out any and all UNARCHIVED editors or modding tools, that are for GTA.. Then reinstall the game.. Just delete them out, there usually are no uninstall files with these tools.. I have had issues with tools, and editors messing with the game files before I ever used them after installing them, and or caused errors when I had to reinstall the game..

After the reinstall, first thing is to install the downgrade mod, play the game with out and mods.. .. Then re mod your game..

Take one thing at a time.. Answer the first couple questions.. It is going to take time to figure this out.. Tho others and myself, are on here almost everyday.. Sometime I do not answer questions posted by others, (already answered) but I am on a couple times a day usually to quickly check new posts, or read previous posts.. So it will not take a month to narrow down a solution, for you..

If you are able to find the problem and fix it, before anyone here can help, please post the solution.. It will be useful to others who maybe having this problem..

Edited by SmokinRE4