Searching something

talib

If you mean by everywhere as in every other girlfriends houses then yes, if you mean as in any house besides girlfriends houses then no and I think that's part of the latest version. Try searching it through google. There's probably one here if I'm not mistaken.

And can you at least not make another topic about hotcoffee? You can post more questions about it in this topic you know. ;)

If you mean by everywhere as in every other girlfriends houses then yes, if you mean as in any house besides girlfriends houses then no and I think that's part of the latest version. Try searching it through google. There's probably one here if I'm not mistaken.

And can you at least not make another topic about hotcoffee? You can post more questions about it in this topic you know. ;)

No i mean that there is a video on youtube which shows girl having sex with Cj on the road so how can it be done?

As far as I know, a newer version of hot coffee does not exist.

And the link he posted from youtube has been removed, so unless there is another video I have no clue what he is talking about.. I have not seen any other "sexual content" mods for doing this.. Unless the person that made the mod showed it in use, and it has yet to be approved by any of the GTA Mods Sites..

The same old results for the hot coffee mod using google. Just download links, no news or guides for the Hot Coffee or any other new sexual content mods..

I should add if you kiss your girlfriend in a secluded area, behind her house or around her house in a shaded area she will give you oral right there, I also have no clue as to why, but Helena gave me oral in the car after taking her to "Rodeo" for a meal.. I cannot figure out why or how it happened, I have been searching for a guide or unknown secrets for the hot coffee game play but have not been able to find anything.

With helena I ran down a cop in front of the Rodeo, and smash another car, that idiot driving the car kept slamming my car while it was parked.. The only conclusion I came up with for Helena is the whole thing about sexual arousal, when witnessing or watching a violent act.. But I have not tried it on purpose or to repeat it to see if she would do it again..

Edited by SmokinRE4

As far as I know, a newer version of hot coffee does not exist.

And the link he posted from youtube has been removed, so unless there is another video I have no clue what he is talking about.. I have not seen any other "sexual content" mods for doing this.. Unless the person that made the mod showed it in use, and it has yet to be approved by any of the GTA Mods Sites..

The same old results for the hot coffee mod using google. Just download links, no news or guides for the Hot Coffee or any other new sexual content mods..

I should add if you kiss your girlfriend in a secluded area, behind her house or around her house in a shaded area she will give you oral right there, I also have no clue as to why, but Helena gave me oral in the car after taking her to "Rodeo" for a meal.. I cannot figure out why or how it happened, I have been searching for a guide or unknown secrets for the hot coffee game play but have not been able to find anything.

With helena I ran down a cop in front of the Rodeo, and smash another car, that idiot driving the car kept slamming my car while it was parked.. The only conclusion I came up with for Helena is the whole thing about sexual arousal, when witnessing or watching a violent act.. But I have not tried it on purpose or to repeat it to see if she would do it again..

Now I take that back if you and your girl friend sit in a parked car long enough see will give you oral.. I found that out by accident couple days ago.. I stopped the car and all the sudden after a about a 30-60 secs he girl friends give oral in the car..