Urgent Help Please

JBS

Hi Guys O've had this error for ages and is really starting to annoy me.

First of all it is an error to do with my graphics card. I am using a Radeon ATI X1600/X1650 Series

Well what happens is when I start my pc up it doesn't know which graphics card to use, sometimes it picks my ATI or the Default Built in Graphics Card and when it picks the default card I never get any picture on my screen.

You may be wondering what this is to do with GTA? I'll talk about that in a sec.

I have updated my ATI's Drivers and gone into the BIOS to see if I can disable the default graphics card. there is not option to do that on my pc.

Basically to start my comp up I have to keep turning my pc on and off until it chooses to use my ATI.

But when I play GTA or MTA when I try to close the game my graphics card like just goes black (even though the computer is still on and working)

Maybe my PC doesnt support my graphics card.

Can anybody help me??

If you need further info please contact me!!!! :cry:

PC Specs:

Dell Dimension E520

System:

Microsoft Windows XP

Media Center Edition

Version 2002

Service Pack 2

Computer:

Intel Core Dual Processor

6300 @ 1.86ghz

1.86ghz 3.00GB of Ram

I'm no computer expert but I would guess that if your PC won't support your video card then you're either going to have to get a different video card that will be supported, modify the whole PC or get a new one.

Well at the moment I have removed my ATI Card So I'm running on the one built into the motherboard,

But I was researching about my pc. and I'm not sure if I am right But I think it can only take 256mb grphics card, mine is 512mb. But surely if bought a 256mb card I wouldnt be able to run certain games like GTA4 etc...

P.S With my default graphics card I cant even run GTA: SA i run the .exe and nothing happens.

grrr this annyoing

I'm no computer expert but I would guess that if your PC won't support your video card then you're either going to have to get a different video card that will be supported, modify the whole PC or get a new one.

Well at the moment I have removed my ATI Card So I'm running on the one built into the motherboard,

But I was researching about my pc. and I'm not sure if I am right But I think it can only take 256mb grphics card, mine is 512mb. But surely if bought a 256mb card I wouldnt be able to run certain games like GTA4 etc...

P.S With my default graphics card I cant even run GTA: SA i run the .exe and nothing happens.

grrr this annyoing

You can resolve that problem by deleting gta_sa.set in GTA SAN ANDREAS USER FILES witch is in C/my documents i think

Gl