MY !#%&( problem in SA

My problem  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What could be the problem?

• Installing problem
    • My computer!
    • Mod problem
    • CD or GTA:SA problem

Now this is something what has bothered for months and days...

when i download some new model (TXD and DFF file).I install the mod with IMGtool,Spark or SAMI.I install them exactly as said in the Modding Guide,but when i start the game,the game doesnt show the wanted model.

Example:I want an Zonda to replace Bloodring Banger,but it still shows the old car...

I have vista basic

MY game version is v1

it is a legit copy of the game

i do rebuild archive,save img file and do all sorts of saving but it still doesnt work

Sorry for the bad english!

Please help! :bashhead::bashhead::bashhead::pissedred:

SAMI works fine for me... but I'm using XP.

IMGToolV2 is the guaranteed way this will work, make sure to rename old files (eg bloodringXX.txd) so you can restore easy enough if it screws up. So then rename old, add new. Rebuild archive isnt necessary.

If that still doesnt work, I'm not sure what the problem could be...

hint its a microsoft OS and starts with a V

Edited by WRX22B1998

Well you usually jump to bloodring banger (not through the door) but when i installed a zonda to bloodring banger,i couldnt see zondas model but CJ entered it opening the door what is impossible!So the car is installed (even with GGMM it shows the new model) but it doesnt show the new model but i still want to SEE the new model!!!

Maybe the car is corrupted or it isn't made for the bloodring banger. Never ever rename model files to replace other cars you want, the dff files are made for ONE model, in this case ONE SPECIFIC car. Still, no it's not bloody Vista, WRX, everything supports Vista and I never had errors installing files with any IMG editor or IPL, COL, editor.