niko bellic-hidden officer 4

kohen13

Niko is located on the roof of a high building facing 3 people pointed a gun at him which 2 of them, Niko fought in the past and was sure they were dead.

Niko knows that for him to stay as a hidden officer, he will need to take the biggest decision he had ever done in his life - being a criminal.

niko belic hidden officer 4-The exploitation

the plot of this video is complicated,so before you watch the fourth video, watched the previous videos to understand the plot (pay Attention the small details):

niko bellic hidden officer 1-Dangerous chase

niko belic hidden officer 2-Trouble in the sky

niko belic hidden officer 3-The trap

* I have made this video in 3 months (not in a row ...) and I spent a lot of thought, then give different responses.

* I repeat again, this video is complicated so let's see if you get it!

* Turn on the speakers, sit comfortable on your chair and prepare to action bomber and most importantly: Enjoy!

Well there not the worse I seen but they could use some work. Might want to fix up some of the spelling for starters. Anyways, I'm sure the more you work at making the videos and put more effort into them, they'll probably be better.

from video to video,i tried to fix the spelling(english it's not my native language),and i think on this video,there is no spelling errores.if there is,please tell me!

about the post above you,can you explain to me why the videos are terrible?

Without watching them again, One spelling error I remember is in the second video where the Helicopters are hovering over the water. When asked his name, you put "My name in Niko" which should be "My name is Niko". I would have to watch them again to find the others but there were a few more errors.

The english is awfull, there's no real plot, everything seems to be quite random.

There's just not anything good about this vids...

Frist of all,I talking about the new video and not about the Previous videos,if there is a spelling errors,please tell me.

if you say:"there's no real plot",that means you did'nt understand the plot.

Without watching them again, One spelling error I remember is in the second video where the Helicopters are hovering over the water. When asked his name, you put "My name in Niko" which should be "My name is Niko". I would have to watch them again to find the others but there were a few more errors.

you right but I have already said that I'm trying to fix spelling error and I'm sure there is not spelling errors in the new video...

Edited by kohen13

Dude, there's a lot of spelling mistakes in the new video.

And it's not about me not understanding the plot, it's just really that bad man.

IF there is spelling erroes as you said,can you tell at least 2 erroers?

Let me explain to you a little from the plot and than think again about the it:

In The first two videos,niko fights againsts criminals and he was sure they were dead but in the end of the third video,Suddenly they come and they are alive! so in the fourth video,there is explanation and Flashback about how are they alive...

I also can give you a clue which maybe will help you to understand-the car that hit by the train in the frist video,is not the same car niko chased...

Edited by kohen13

"I hope you are still remember where to lead him"

"Have you preperd the car?"

"He is coming, go away from there, now"

"And I hope you are stell remember what"

Didn't bother to look for more but as you can see it's not just the spelling, the grammar and the way you form sentences is awful.

It makes what's already a poor story into something even worse because of the awkward as hell english.

Guys, his native language isn't fucking English, even yours isn't, but try to understand that some people really put their work into typing it up/writing it up for it to be correct.

I know his native language isn't english but that's no excuse for making, what's in my opinion a bad movie.

I never insulted him or made fun of him, I told him what I thought of his video, that's all.

Let me explain to you the whole plot of this video:

The video is divided into three parts-Bank(present),The roof(past),Flashbacks(past).

The video begins outside the bank.the criminals clean the area(killing a people) because they want to be easy for them to rob the bank,then you can see Niko inside the car.

Scene 2-(Direct continuation from the end of the third video),Niko asks the criminal(from the first video),how is he still alive(niko was sure the criminal was hit by the train).

Scene 3-Flashback about how the criminal is still alive.Also,you can see a guy with a cell phone who helps them(you don't know who he is).At the end,the car is opposite down because the jumping from the bridge at the first video(2:41-2:43).

scene 4-At the bank,the criminal steals the money and calls to the rest criminals to go back to the car(niko is still there).They run away from the police with grenades.

scene 5-This time,niko asks the criminal (from the second video),how is he still alive(niko was sure the criminal was drown in the sea).

scene 6-Flashback about how the criminal is still alive.The guy with the cell phone helps them also here.At the end,the guy with the cell phone says:"so next time,we will trap him"(the next time is the third video),they know niko's name and niko does everything to catch criminals.This is how they know his name at the third video.

scene 7-the criminals run away from the police after they stole the money from the bank.At the end,the grenades ran out and they want to shoot.

scene 8-A proof about how they know his name(Flashback from the second video).Niko was sure the criminal is about to die so he does'nt care to tell his name.

scene 9-Niko understand that the criminals are working together.At the end,they threatens niko-if niko does'nt help them to rob a bank,everyone will know that niko is a hidden officer(Now it connects to the bank).

scene 10-The criminal who drives want to shoot so he commands niko to drive.Niko uses this situation and he jumps from the car,before it explodes.The criminals are dead.

scene 11-The guy with the cell phone aware about his friends because he watched them explode.

Who is this guy?How does he know niko's moves?

All this and more will be revealed next and the last video.