BOGT Forum Boss Introduction

Noru

Hey Everyone, I'm happy to announce that I'm now the Forum Boss for Ep2: The Ballad of Gay Tony.

What's a Forum Boss?

I suggest you take a look at this topic to find out more about Forum Bosses.

Basically I'm here to do the following:

1. Lead discussions
  2. Manage pinned topics
  3. Close dead or counter-productive topics
  4. Moderate other users' posts (as per the Forum Rules)
  5. Help users to overcome their differences and stop arguing

About this Forum

This forum is to talk about the Second Episode Package for Grand Theft Auto IV, The Ballad of Gay Tony was released on October 29th 2009 worldwide. You may reply to topics on something you need or want to know or you can create your own if one similar doesn't already exist. If you need mission help, make sure you give details on the mission your on like the Mission name and details what you have to do, This will make it easier for the people who want to help.

No Fanboyism/Trolling

Since The Ballad of Gay Tony is exclusive to the XBox 360 for now, Some people will want to start an argument over the issue. There's only one thing I have to say, Keep the fanboy wars and trolling to yourself and keep them out of this forum. Any topics I find about this issue will be locked on sight.

Posting Spoilers

If your going to post something from the story, please use spoiler tags so it doesn't spoil the game for anyone else who hasn't played the game yet.

[spoiler]"text goes here"[/spoiler]

Also keep spoilers out of the topic title.

Suggestions & Feedback

If you have any suggestions on how this forum can be improved or any topic created by me, please leave a reply.