Phone Numbers

ssurfer

Hiya ! have u ever tried to calling ppls in gta4 apart from Roman , Packie n all those mission characters... I am talking about Advertisement n other phone numbers on Billboards etc...

So if u know any of those phone numbers let the others also know bout it n also it will be grateful if u tell us the owner of number or who receive the call n how he/she react.....!! :thumbsup:

We are waiting for it !! :lolbounce:

I remember trying to phone the numbers from advertisements around the time the game came out and none of them worked. The only phone number that works from advertisements that I know of is Zit 948-555-0100 which gives you the name and artist of the song your listening to on the radio.

There are a few numbers that only work during a few missions. An example would be the mission "Lure" where you get a text message with a number which can call the drug dealer. I believe that the phone numbers on Advertisements were just another small thing that was going to be in the game for Prank Calls but was removed before the final release.

I remember trying to phone the numbers from advertisements around the time the game came out and none of them worked. The only phone number that works from advertisements that I know of is Zit 948-555-0100 which gives you the name and artist of the song your listening to on the radio.

There are a few numbers that only work during a few missions. An example would be the mission "Lure" where you get a text message with a number which can call the drug dealer.

ya Zit works but there may b sum numbers too....m sure !!