Help Needed: Modding On MACs

FierceKnucks

Not here to start a flame war between mac and pc, just looking for some info.

I've tried using the search to find all the info I need, but I'm coming up short. Plus for some reason the search on this site won't even let me search for "mac mods"....

Anyways, I'm running a downgraded version of SA through Cider on my mac. I can get SOME car mods to work with a ported Cider version of SAMI. (http://www.mediafire.com/?9sx13kw16pb62l6 <-- you can download that here) The problem I'm having is that some of the mods crash the game, regardless of what I switch the cars out with, and it's mainly motorcycles. I really wanted the hoverboard mod, but it won't work and idk why.

My other problem is that I can't do basically any other mods because I can't find a gd mac version of IMG Tool 2.0! I saw a video where some kid had modded his Mac version SA, and he said he used IMG Tool 2.0 to do it, and of course didn't explain how the hell he got img to run on his mac.

So basically, I'm looking for any info as to how people do mods on macs. Either with or without using IMG Tool. I really want to change skins and all sorts of other things about my gta but it's frustrating not being supported. God knows I wouldn't want to have to go play on my windows machine...

I really want that fckin' hoverboard mod! lol

thanks in advance