taking the job

TommyVercitti

What editor do you plan to use? I am a Blender-er myself. Most software sites like Blender.org and Autodesk.com have tutorials and/or forums linked right to their sites. Plus there are modding help topics right in the TGTAP forums. I edit mostly female character models myself and have only looked for help in the forums or tutorials a handful of times. If you are thinking of giving Blender a try I can provide you with a list of what you will need; although it has been said that Blender is not very "beginner friendly".

What editor do you plan to use? I am a Blender-er myself. Most software sites like Blender.org and Autodesk.com have tutorials and/or forums linked right to their sites. Plus there are modding help topics right in the TGTAP forums. I edit mostly female character models myself and have only looked for help in the forums or tutorials a handful of times. If you are thinking of giving Blender a try I can provide you with a list of what you will need; although it has been said that Blender is not very "beginner friendly".

Thanks for answering but if you could send me a pm about what i need and how i do it,then it would be fantastic

Tnx