SAVE NEEDED plzzzzzzzzz!

Hi u all, im new here i 'v got problem, when i'm trying to play mission bloody harvest (bloody harvest is the mission in the "angle pine", it is the next mission u will get after u accoplished the mission u'got from yours sisters boyfriend, you can choose one from 4 missions, and the next one is the bloody harvest, this mission u can get in fornt of the motel in Angle pine.) , my gta is not responding when i am trying to do this . Plz send me the save anybody, next that misiion, ill be very grateful, because this game kick ass and cant play:(

Edited by lemurnakwasie

• 2 months later...

hi man i have save game but i don't know if u want it anyway i don't finsh there 1 mission no more in s i don't know how make high score and no more this mission so if u want save game tell me were sent it

hi man i have save game but i don't know if u want it anyway i don't finsh  there 1 mission no more in s i don't know how make high score and no more this mission so if u want save game tell me were sent it

Sorry but no matter how many times i try to read that, it just makes my head hurt, it makes no sense. You also bumped an old topic and he will be way past that mission now and i can see why you're called "new"

Sorry but no matter how many times i try to read that, it just makes my head hurt, it makes no sense. You also bumped an old topic and he will be way past that mission now and i can see why you're called "new"

sorry i mean i mneed help in my save game can u help i add u in hotmail