Car textures

BiGLEo

Does anyone know where the car textures are and in? I cant seem to find them at all..?

Help would be greatly appreicated since im considering making some kind of alternate skins for some cars!

Also if anyone has any ideas of what they would like on some cars please say so by emailin me or gettin nack to me on here!

Thanks,

Leon.

• 3 years later...
Does anyone know where the car textures are and in? I cant seem to find them at all..?

Help would be greatly appreicated since im considering making some kind of alternate skins for some cars!

Also if anyone has any ideas of what they would like on some cars please say so by emailin me or gettin nack to me on here!

Thanks,

Leon.

Car textures are located in gta3.img file at models folder (C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\models)

You can modify gta3.img with Img Tool v.2.0 and textures with TXD Workshop.

Tip: how you have added that picture "Big Leo" Can you tell me?

GTA Las Vegas coming soon !!!

Creator: Big ILIR

Car textures are located in gta3.img file at models folder (C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\models)

You can modify gta3.img with Img Tool v.2.0 and textures with TXD Workshop.

Tip: how you have added that picture "Big Leo" Can you tell me?

Well, first of all, you can edit (car, pedestrains, clothing, skins, houses, etc,) .txd and .dff files both using IMGTool which can be found here, in the The GTA Place downloads database.

----------

Off-Topic: Big ILIR, you can upload what is called an avatar using your User Control Panel, found here.

Below, I have created an image to help you find this User Control Panel.

howtoeditprofile.png

Explore around here and you will find how to edit all your personal profile and information needs. ;)

(Sorry about the big black boxes, just blocking out my personal stuffs.)

----------

Off-Topic: Big ILIR, you can upload what is called an avatar using your User Control Panel, found here.

Below, I have created an image to help you find this User Control Panel.

howtoeditprofile.png

Explore around here and you will find how to edit all your personal profile and information needs. ;)

(Sorry about the big black boxes, just blocking out my personal stuffs.)

Yeah, thanks mate.

GTA Las Vegas coming soon !!!

Creator: Big ILIR

For more, visit my page here

Edited by Big ILIR