Bulletproof Patriot

VDan

Can anybody find an easier way to get the patriot that you hav to chase after when cesar calls you and says "the cash is leaving los santos" because i really want it and hav been struggling alot. I even hav a tow truck in my garage in ganton but every time cesar calls me and i respond no the patriot that automatically spawns next to my house ready to take off gets really spooked for some reason and just runs off without me doing any thing. Any Ideas ??

i succeeded in getting the BPEP Patriot after several attempts, but after i'd parked it in the SF garage near wang's autos the game decided to eat it. the only other vehicle i had in the garage at the time was the BP Tanker. i have all the other 'special' cars (other than the nearly useless FP ones) and haven't had any trouble w/ the game eating them. if u can't seem to get it don't lose too much sleep over it cus the game may eat urs as well. it's only BPEP anyway (not DHP), so my advice would b to enjoy the Sabre. :lol:

if u MUST have it... try saying "yes" to Cesar and follow it to it's destination, if it gets stuck at Flint Intersection reload game or try and drive the towtruck backwards into it w/ the hook down. good luck.

Thanks for the info but i quit trying to get the patriot because the ballas kept shooting at me and getting me out of my veihcle cuz i already killed like a thouthand of them and they really hate me now. Its just to hard to get the damn thing with all the ballas shooting and chasing after you with a slow ass towtruck so i decided to to just pass the yay ka boom boom mission so that cesar wouldnt call me anymore and i could finally rest in peace without those annoying phone calls.I also had some of my cars dissapear even though they were saftley inside my garage like the savanna and a bf injection i once had.