help me please (black project mission)

i have been all over the internet looking at walkthroughs and everything and it says all i have to do is bump into a scientist and he will drop a pass key. well i spent hours trying to retrieve the key and nothing works.

i bump into them, i follow them while they panic, i kill them, i let them live, i restarted the x-box.... everything for atleast 4hrs.

is there something wrong with my copy???

or

am i missing something?

please help im desprate!

I don't actually think any of the scientists have it I seem to remember it was just a normal pickup, if you had it for pc I could give you a teleporter co-od for where it is exactly. But as it is I'm just doing it from memory

I don't actually think any of the scientists have it I seem to remember it was just a normal pickup, if you had it for pc I could give you a teleporter co-od for where it is exactly. But as it is I'm just doing it from memory

thanks anyway, ive just been playing it non-stop for 2 days trying to beat it after a lil break and its so frustrating not to be able to continue cause there are no other missions open but this 1 and i looked everywhere.

there is a yellow marker that i see but its like its hidden behind a wall or something cause i cant get to it.

it looks like its in 1 of the 1st rooms where the vehicle is but there is nother there but a huge crate with a war head or something in it. :bashhead::bashhead::bashhead::bashhead:

You have to keep going down and down and down to the yellow marker. Once there a cutscene interrupts the gameplay where a scientist says something like

Oh whatever i don't want to die have my passkey

I killed him anyways. It is NOT where you disable the SAM Site, you have to keep going through the interior.

If you don't what I'm talking about, go to the SAM room, then come out and look for the floor that is like a bunch of bars on it, you can see a heart and body armor icon. Keep going on top of it and there will be 2 staircase which lead to the same thing. Take them and you will end up on the key card needed.