PSP Update 2.5

chris82

PSP update 2.5 is now available. This basically gives the PSP browser even more firefox-like features. First of all, you can make it so that the PSP system time is synced whenever you connect to the internet. Copyright protected video can be played off of the memory stick now. You can now also save things you've put in online forms, like usernames and passwords. Finally, the LocationFree player can now be used to stream video to the PSP. I am going to update ASAP. How about you guys? I'm not really big on homebrew, so I'll just update to 2.5 if it is required by LCS multiplayer.

PSP update 2.5 is now available. This basically gives the PSP browser even more firefox-like features. First of all, you can make it so that the PSP system time is synced whenever you connect to the internet. Copyright protected video can be played off of the memory stick now. You can now also save things you've put in online forms, like usernames and passwords. Finally, the LocationFree player can now be used to stream video to the PSP. I am going to update ASAP. How about you guys?

You aren't very wise, Sir.

Up yours, Sony! I'm not updating anytime soon. Let the crackers crack, then follow lead.