Codename Gaming Network

Steven

I have decided to make another site for my other sites. I am starting up a network for gaming fansites/clans. I will make site for people for a small fee. Thanks to Xenon for the generous donate of his domain, i finaly got my network up. We have just started so he don't have lots. We are currently remaking NFSDistrict and PS3Evolution, so hopefully, it should be up within a week or two. All we need is YOU to help get this site big. And we are looking for sites to join/affiliate with our network. For more information please email me at [email protected].

Now with a site there needs to be a site. We are currently looking for people to help manage the site. Here are the jobs avaliable.

• Designers- Will design and help with the site. Will be given super-mod powers.
  • Scripters- Will make Scripts for the site.
  • News Reporters- Posts news and keeps the forums up-to-date. Will be given mod powers.

Now i am offering to pay people for doing these jobs. I pay monthly* not for everything you do. I pay on the amount of stuff you do, so please take notice of that.

Other Services

We offer a wide range of services to the public.

• Graphics
  • Template Designing
  • Forum Starting

Note: These are not free services. The staff might do one or two for free but will not have to do it for free.

Well I think i made a good Intro and description of my site. I hope you join!

~Steven

http://www.Codenamegaming.com

Edited by Steven

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck with your site. Perhaps if you mentioned your budget, how much you were willing to pay people for how much they did, you may get a better response.

Oh BTW, it wasn't Xenon who donated the domain, it was me really, I own it :P

Anyway, seeing as I'm posting here I may as well do a little bit of shameless self-promotion... :)

I can code all sorts of things in PHP. If I had time I'd update my portfolio on chrisphillips.co.uk with all the shit I'm able to do. Currently I'm juggling 3 sites though so I'm kinda busy.

Let me know if you need anything done though, I'll give you a quote and timeframe for getting it done. I know that you can't get away without paying me as well since I host you so I can terminate your account at anytime hehe :P