driving school help?

tonioj

what am i doing wrong here? i've tried everything i know to do to get around the track in under 40 seconds? and there are times when i'm about to get the last lap in under the 39-40 seconds the game stops and shows the stats. any suggestions? btw i have the original ps2 version... :bashhead:

WHen ur doing that racing thing, you cant stop ur car becuase it ends the race showing ur stats, so u hav to always be going. it did take me a while to beat the time but i dunno how i could really tell u how to beat a race? take inside corners and use ur E brake around sharp corners i dunno

I'm not even sure how you get OVER 40 seconds personally....The key to this test is efficient use of the handbrake. When approaching the corner, you need to time it so that you can just whip around the corner...just past the last cone, using the handbrake. You don't even need to let off the gas once...although doing so may help you accelerate better off the corner since there is a smaller chance you won't be drifting sideways for half the straightaway.

• 1 year later...