Why does my game always crash!:(:(

DanielMcb

Please help me out. I have tried to download a few mods off this site, such as car mods (police ranchers into hummers, JVT's Supra and so on) I dont know much of the technical stuff with mods and dont really like to change stuff around to install a mod (i dont understand it anyway) so I use San Andreas Mod Installer 1.1 (SAMI). Whenever I install a mod it either freezes the game during the loading screen or makes no change at all. It is only when I go back into sami and uninstall the mod that my game works again. Please what can I do to fix this??? Is my game a different version or something?? I would really like to use some of these mods they look so awesome!!

What version of San Andreas are you running? Its a known fact that v2.0 does not support mods. If you do have v2.0 and want to install a mod you'll have to downgrade to v1.0. Also post your system specs on here. It helps.

BTW, Welcome to the forums! :hi:

Damn!!! I have version 2.0. Im new to gaming on computers and don't know much so some of my questions may sound quite dumb, but is there anyway of downloading a downgrade to version 1.0 or do i have to buy it? My system specs are AMD 3700+, 1GB Ram, 200GB HDD, ASUS A8N-SLI motherboard, XFX Geforce 7600GT XXX.

Damn!!! I have version 2.0. Im new to gaming on computers and don't know much so some of my questions may sound quite dumb, but is there anyway of downloading a downgrade to version 1.0 or do i have to buy it? My system specs are AMD 3700+, 1GB Ram, 200GB HDD, ASUS A8N-SLI motherboard, XFX Geforce 7600GT XXX.

it won't be your specs, definitely not! that is one sweet machine cosidering u r new to pc gaming PROPER JOB!