Lost Angelz

Grarem

Hey, I am the webmaster of a french Grand Theft Auto Network. I am here to present you a most ambitious mod. It's nammed "Lost Angelz", and it's finished :)

What is it ?

The mod Lost Angelz has for main purpose to give you a new gameplay, it replace all San Andreas by current California and to establish thus an atmosphere much more Hip Hop West Coast. The mod modifies textures and some models 3D by increasing their resolutions for a better quality.

A quote of the leader of the team have developped Lost Angelz

Developped in secret since july 2005, in order to avoid the theft of many majors ideas, the mod is now entering in the last part of its development so we now can show screenies to the public.

Our goal is to make SA more realistic, more Hip Hop, and graphically better.The action is located in California (exit San Andreas).

list of main changes:

*the whole PLAYER.IMG (all the stuff that CJ can buy from the tatoos and chains to the haircuts and clothes)

*GTA3 img

-peds, real California gangs,

-2 extra gangs

-new roads and grass textures, new various buildings.

-All the main characters have been changed.

-All shops

-Real California places

*gta int IMG

-many new interiors like saveplaces, shops...

Too much things to write it all (hundreds of txd's have been changed, about 1go of modifications)...

Here's an exemple of what we've changed, as you can see Rockstar's original textures are not really awesome :cry: ...Happyly we were there to make them the way they were supposed to be!

befaf29he.th.jpg14rx.th.jpg

How download it?

The download page is here.

For any question about the mod, I am here :)

Sorry for my english.

Edited by Grarem

• 3 years later...

Hey, I am the webmaster of a french Grand Theft Auto Network. I am here to present you a most ambitious mod. It's nammed "Lost Angelz", and it's finished :)

What is it ?

The mod Lost Angelz has for main purpose to give you a new gameplay, it replace all San Andreas by current California and to establish thus an atmosphere much more Hip Hop West Coast. The mod modifies textures and some models 3D by increasing their resolutions for a better quality.

A quote of the leader of the team have developped Lost Angelz

How download it?

The download page is here.

For any question about the mod, I am here :)

Sorry for my english.

pAGE iS bROKEN cHOULD yOU gIVE ANOTHER LINK PLEASE?

Dude, he posted that like 3 and a half years ago. Chances are he's really not around. If he is, wonderful, but i wouldn't get your hopes up, i'd suggest googling and looking on GTA Modding sites if you really want the mod...

OR

You coulda searched from the plain domain of the site and found the mod in like 30 seconds. Here(part 1) and Here(part 2).

EDIT: Part 3

Dude, he posted that like 3 and a half years ago. Chances are he's really not around. If he is, wonderful, but i wouldn't get your hopes up, i'd suggest googling and looking on GTA Modding sites if you really want the mod...

OR

You coulda searched from the plain domain of the site and found the mod in like 30 seconds. Here(part 1) and Here(part 2).

EDIT: Part 3

LOL THANKS I FOUND IT LIKE 30 MINS AFTER I POST THIS QUOTE.......NOW 1 PROB I INSTALLED IT BUT ITS NOT IN ENGLISH...... SOOOO NOW IM ON A MISSION TO FIND A ENGLISH .FXT... LOL ILL BE BACK