Katie Zhan bugged? Lost Vagos hood?

I'm running v2.00 unmodded GTA-SA on pc. Everytime I go to have coffee with Katie Zhan the game freezes up, only happens with her so far. Dated 3 other girls and had no problems.

Also can't find the final hood to take over 100% of gang areas. All gang areas on map are green but stats say 98.18% and vagos still have one hood left. Anyone else had similar problems? or maybe got solutions?

I dunno what would the 1st problem... :erm:

For the second, I might know what happened. After fighting a few gang wars on a same territory, it looses it's colour and becomes like a neutral territory. You should look at the map and look for any white-yellow territories. There are usually hard to spot. Or maybe it's just too small.

Also, if it's white, then there might be no Vagos spawning there. I've done this to acquire my last territory from Ballas. They weren't spawning there at all. So I waited for them to attack my other territory (the bigger the better) and let them win. So now Ballas's spawned there. I stole a towtruck and searched for a car with 3 Ballas' in. When I finally found it, I've taken it to the small territory, got out of the car, and killed them, so the gang war started. The rest of it was easy.

I had the same problem with the ps2 SA I had. All the turfs would be green.

but it would still say 98% or something around there. I never did get 100% becuase of it. Its probably just a little bug R* never fixed or knew about.