GXT editor?

Temez

If you open american.gxt in the /text/ folder (in your VC install directory) you can edit the text ingame.

Search for "infernus" and change it to "ferrari" (or whatever) and you'll see the change in the game when you get in the infernus. Bear in mind that many words appear twice or more (like Police) so make sure you figure out which is which.

If you open american.gxt in the /text/ folder (in your VC install directory) you can edit the text ingame.

Search for "infernus" and change it to "ferrari" (or whatever) and you'll see the change in the game when you get in the infernus. Bear in mind that many words appear twice or more (like Police) so make sure you figure out which is which.

but how about this? http://www.thegtaplace.com/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=566

Yes thats it.

If i remember correctly, the "load" button doesn't work like you'd expect. You need to copy and paste the address of american.gxt into that field then click "load".

eg: C:\program files\rockstar games\grand theft auto vice city\text\american.gxt

paste that into the box

click load

scroll down to infernus in the right box if its there

edit the text below

click rename on the right hand side

click apply

click save

Yes thats it.

If i remember correctly, the "load" button doesn't work like you'd expect. You need to copy and paste the address of american.gxt into that field then click "load".

eg: C:\program files\rockstar games\grand theft auto vice city\text\american.gxt

paste that into the box

click load

scroll down to infernus in the right box if its there

edit the text below

click rename on the right hand side

click apply

click save

when i try to load it, it says runtime error "380"

invalid property value :unsure:

edit:oh sorry.. only forgotted the .gxt :) thankz! :D

Edited by Temez