Funny mod idea

Quantum Man

Although its a cool bike, there are two problems with it.

1) In reality the bike part would just roll around the inside of the wheel. Countermeasures could be introduced but if you were starting and stopping there's nothing to stop you being jerked round it.

2) What would happen if you touched the wheel whilst the bike was moving, there doesn't appear to be any protection. What about tall people too?

3) Visibility is an issue - having a wheel in your face doesnt let you see very far ahead. Having a big wheel guard too would be even worse.

Although its a cool bike, there are two problems with it.

1) In reality the bike part would just roll around the inside of the wheel. Countermeasures could be introduced but if you were starting and stopping there's nothing to stop you being jerked round it.

2) What would happen if you touched the wheel whilst the bike was moving, there doesn't appear to be any protection. What about tall people too?

3) Visibility is an issue - having a wheel in your face doesnt let you see very far ahead. Having a big wheel guard too would be even worse.

um, have a lok at those nike things in Star Wars Episode 3, wen Obyone chases down General Grevious on that bike, it worked for him.....

I guess it would have to act like that monocycle that "Blues The Squirrel" made.

Here's the site that it's at:

http://www.gtagaming.com/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=1243

here is some real life examples of a monocycle:

the second picture is of Kerry McLean, who is is the Guinness World Records 2006 book for having the fastest monowheel

i mean the first picture

monocycle.bmp

post-4999-1151452551_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I now have 3Ds Max, I watched a tutorial on it for making a bmx, but i can't figure out how the guy got reference pictures of bike bike to use on the side view(the pics were blue and black, called bike_side.jpg, it is about 2 minutes into the second video)

this tutorial is on the gtaforums site

Edited by Quantum Man