2001 Honda CR500R

Quantum Man

I'm wondering if anyone could make the 2001 CR500R by Honda, that was the last year they made their biggest 2-stroke dirt bike. It is truly a legend and a fantastic bike. Any company that makes(or made) a 500 hasn't changed the design since around '96 (ex. Honda) because nobody was racing them and stuff (to fast ect.). The 2001 CR500R was the first 2-stroke I had ever ridden, it was insanely fast and powerful, and loads of fun! This widow maker would replace the Sanchez (duh).(please don't put a number on the bike)(and try to make the stoke one) Also, I has seen other attempts at dirtbikes and sometimes they mess up and make the bike not wide enough, the handlebars are not thick enough, the crossbar pad is missing, and there are parts of the bike which are not coloured properly, or not coloured at all.

Also, if anyone wants to, they can make some of the mods mentioned in the links below (nobody goes to em anymore cuz of unappealing title) Some of the mods in there include A NUCLEAR BOMB, A TRANQUILIZER, AND MR.GARISONS MONOCYCLE CALLED "IT"(FROM SOUTHPARK)

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6237

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6324

post-4999-1152226731_thumb.jpg

post-4999-1152226763_thumb.jpg

post-4999-1152226792_thumb.jpg

post-4999-1152226821_thumb.jpg

post-4999-1152226846_thumb.jpg

Edited by Quantum Man

you are thinking of the Honda CRF450 Beta3, which is not the same bike, and I downloaded it and it was very messed up in many ways, I even downloaded the final version from a german site, and it was still screwed up. But either way, if I'm talking about the same bike you are or not, I know there are other Honda Bikes on there as well but they are like you said; CBR's, I'm talking about a CR500 2-stroke, that 450 is a 4-stroke. (I don't know why the guy made it a 450 anyway, the sanchez is a 2-stroke lol)

• 2 weeks later...