This is Strange...

Okay, i've been cruzin Cedar grove and Witchita gardens in my black cheetah (what a nice ride!) and see the angel motorcycle for the mission 'awol angel' i do the mission to see if i can beat my highscore (100% game completion BTW). I do, after doing the mission i have a 2 star wanted level, so go to cochrane dam with the pcj600 i found to replace my stolen black cheetah. Here i shoot 16 peds in the face with a combat shotgun. I ride up the little stair thingys onto the roof and jump on to the rockface, only to fall down and lose substantial health. By now i have a 3 star wanted level, and steal a flatbed to (very slowly) evade the cops, i drive down that road whereby if you dodge the barrier, you can get to Francis Int. Airport. By now i have a 5 satr wanted level. Anyhoo, i drive in to Francis airport only to discover that there is traffic driving around on the roads, something that has not happaned to me before, the automated planes seem to crush the cars, and the cars make light work of the barrirers. <_< I driveby some of these people, get a 6 star wanted level and get ran over by a tank. I die. After going back to francis int. from hospital, they are still there, so i put the psp on sleep and....No change! I'm gonna run some tests, like saving the game and stuff, see what happens...

(the reason i posted what i did beforehand is because someone was bound tho ask what i had been doing before for this to happen and ... sorry for wasting 3 or 4 minutes of you life...) :'(

• 3 weeks later...

OK People, this is geting UBERWEIRD. Much to my dismay, the traffic dissapaered after reloading the game... :'( But with the fact that my computer is currently being updated i picked up the ol' PSP and loaded the game again. No traffic at the airport... OK, i can live with that, but it seems when i decided to go on a murderous rampage, after the FBI eventually wasted me, guess what? The traffic re-appeared...! Hmmmm, no emoticon to express sheer strangeness... can someone actually repy this time :?:

Anyhoo, for those intruiged, load this gamesave onto your psp (UK Only, sorry, but save slot 6), get like a 5 star wanted level and trundle onto down to the airport, let me know what happens...

Random_traffic_with_5_stars.zip.zip

Edited by Pyronoodle