Whoever wants help with x-box conversion

tx3000

I feel a topic like this needs to be made and I don't see what the problem with having this topic in here. So, I'm going to post it here, so it should be fine right here....(I hope) It's in the right place and doesn't break TOS...That I can see

Now I know no one is supposed to be asking for help in here regarding the x-box and PS2 versions of this game..I'm not asking for help I'm offering the help:

You see I have figured out how to convert PC Vice city, GTA III, and San Andreas Mods into X-Box format.

If you would like to e-mail me at

[email protected]

Title it X-Box GTA modding, state you're question, and I will give you an answer as soon as I can.

please be patient about me getting back to people because I only have access to a computer for a little while each day...But I can assure you I will read and reply to every e-mail that I can.....

Also please note that I will not answer how to questions regarding Computer and or PS2 questions

If i do find COMP and PS2 questions they will get deleted

Also before you ask about total conversions, skins, and other stuff, I can only help with basic vehicles and some other various things like that.

So please keep this in mind when E-Mailing me for help

Have fun, be patient and I WILL GET YOU THROUGH IT...

:coolthumbup:

Edited by tx3000