Where the hell can i get the old version?

DanielMcb

I bought San Andreas for PC a couple of months ago and it was the version that I got told doesnt support MODs (as no MODs worked on it). So I got rid of it and started looking for the old version that does support MODs but I cant fiond it ANYWHERE!! Do you have any idea where I can get it???

Hi, im new to all this so I never knew that you need an older version for the game to support mods. I only bought this game last week, so im guessing its not the version that supports mods? are there no patches or anything that can be downloaded so it can support mods? or would i have to buy the older version?

No, you have san andreas 2.0, you should see it at the bottom of the box, it should read "Second Edition". Go to a family buisness store, not the big store chains like wal mart or EB games, but small "no name" stores. V 1 should still be in the big box

I cant see second edition written anywhere. do you mean on the outer box or the ''city guides'' inside it?

The first edition is the copy with sex codes still in it, no one knew (becuase it didnt work) intill some horny nerd *cough*patrickW*cough* found them out and made them work with the hot coffee mod. The game got an AO rating and was pulled off the shelves of major stores like wal mart, EB games, etc because they dont sell AO rated games. R* then made the second edition without the sex codes in it and was released with the M rating back. The 1st edition is no longer in production