The mission creator

ThePunisher

acording to your topic you now must tell him how to use it. And the same is in tgtap download database. It's cald, "mission builder" :)

According to my topic this is not what I said.

Try reading what is actually put instead of making things up and then trying to enforce them as fact

I suggest you go read my topic again very very carefully then edit your response accordingly because what you are saying I said isn't even close to what I was talking about needs to be done

Thank you and have a nice day

Nice try though

Edited by tx3000

I'm not trying to brake you down or something :huh:, just all your statements confuse me :(. Like nice try, as if I have anything against ya.

Try reading what is actually put instead of making things up and then trying to enforce them as fact

and you posted this, in caps.

THERE IS NO POINT IN POSTING SOMETHING AND THEN NOT EXPLAINING HOW TO USE IT...THIS DOES AND SOLVES NOTHING AS WELL AS CREATES NOTHING BUT MORE PROBLEMS AND MORE CONFUSION THAN ANYTHING
And you didn't explain how to use this.

I'm not trying to brake you down or something :huh:, just all your statements confuse me :(. Like nice try, as if I have anything against ya.

Ok fair enough let me explain

And you didn't explain how to use this.

And I don't have to explain how to use this either because I didn't create the program..If I created the program and then pulled this after what I was saying then I woudl be contradicting myself

But the insstructions for this ARE in the download

Besides he didn't ask how to use this program, he asked where to get it from

Edited by tx3000