Mods wont work

elefunt67

I'm hoping that some of you can help me with this. Anyway, I've download IMGtool and downloaded a skin mod for the homies. I open IMGtool, open the GTA3 file under Models, and replace the according files. (I've even tried rebuilding the archive.) And the game wont work when I've edited the files. I start the game and press 'new game' or 'load' and the load process gets around half way, then stops. Help?

Have you got v1 or v2? Have you done the total uninstall?

I have version 2. I have not done an uninstall yet.

Is this your first mod not working?

Not quite, I have gotten smaller mods to work. Such as one of the CJ white mods, where you just replace the player file. And I've also got the mod working where weapons and clothes dont cost anything.

I have version 2. I have not done an uninstall yet.

Not quite, I have gotten smaller mods to work. Such as one of the CJ white mods, where you just replace the player file. And I've also got the mod working where weapons and clothes dont cost anything.

You need to downgrade to version one...there is a downgrader somewhere on this site I think---if not PM someone here or ask on the forum and they can either send it to you and or tell you where to get it..

Then all mods should work

Edited by tx3000

You need to downgrade to version one...there is a downgrader somewhere on this site I think---if not PM someone here or ask on the forum and they can either send it to you and or tell you where to get it..

Then all mods should work

Thanks a bunch, man. I'll try that soon.

• 2 months later...