UFO

TG187

Wheelman101, this isnt a GTA discussion part of the forums, we can talk about non GTA things too. And Spaz, I am serious, there is a dark line across my stomach. Hey, I found another one today when I was taking a shower. its a line going straight up, from my crotch area to my belly button

Pubic hair?

Wheelman101, this isnt a GTA discussion part of the forums, we can talk about non GTA things too. And Spaz, I am serious, there is a dark line across my stomach. Hey, I found another one today when I was taking a shower. its a line going straight up, from my crotch area to my belly button

Get pictures...

............ >.>......... It's okay dude..... We all have urges to see guys nude..........

Anyways. o.o

:lolbounce::lolbounce:

Anyways does a line indicate you are alien.Or something else

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pubic hair?

Get pictures...

............ >.>......... It's okay dude..... We all have urges to see guys nude..........

Anyways. o.o

Why would he get naked to show a black line that goes across his stomach??? :huh: