Camera shot of the car

zmoonchild

Whenever I’m in a vehicle and in motion, the camera shot (how I see the vehicle) doesn’t change in relation to the vehicle. For example, when the car spins out, sometimes the car will face towards me, the computer doesn’t automatically rotate my shot of the car so that I’m behind it again, so I can’t see what’s in front of the car. Also, when this happens, I usually press the wrong button, forward versus backward or vice-versa. It is the most frustrating aspect of this game.

I also have three other games installed on my computer: GTA III, Vice City, and DRIV3R, and none of them do this. The camera shot always remains behind the vehicle, so I’m not experiencing this problem on them.

I looked through the options for San Andreas and can’t find anyway to keep the shot behind the car.

Does anyone know if there is a way to keep the shot behind the vehicle all the time? Or, is there a mod that can be applied to change this?

Yup, that knows to happen to me sometimes. So basically, in SA they've added the ability to rotate the view while driving. If you don't change it within a second or two, it'll reset to the classic one.

I believe that you have a optic/laser mouse. They sometimes just "shake". I know my does :). So it's nothing serious, but enough to prevent camera view from reseting. So I'd suggest you to change the surface your mouse is on (if you have a laser/optical one) and check that the blend is clean.

Thanks, I tried two different mice (both optical), and still had the same problem. I also cleaned eveything off, still had no effect.

I don't know what the "blend" is that you reffered to, so I wasn't sure what you meant to do.

I am going to try finding a mouse that isn't optical to see if that does it.

Thanks again for the help :)