fixing the general lee

Phoenix85

ok i downloaded & installed the mod that turns the Sandking onto the General Lee from the show The Dukes of Hazzard,

i want to make the tires a little bigger, also i want to improve the cars grip & weigh it down a little or something so it doesn't flip so easy, what do i do?

X: i fixed the tire width problem (i think)

Edited by Phoenix85

1 question: does your General Lee show up orange or Pure black, because everytime i install the mod its always black

can you see the flag & stuff or is it completely black? where did you get the mod? is it silver007's?

(if it always shows up black you might have to take it to one of the garages & buy the paint job????)

Edited by Phoenix85

i mean like the whole paintjob is black exept the decals.....

mine kept coming out pink with the decals, in carcols in the data folder, pink is the last color on the list (#126) & you were supposed to put the orange after pink(#127), but the game wouldn't register the orange so i replaced the pink with orange, then i scrolled down to the name of the car & erased all the numbers & put 126, 126, which means the car is only allowed to be orange (decals are part of the car) then the car should be orange or if you have the car stored take it to a pay n' spray & it should come out orange......

Edited by Phoenix85

does it matter what car you replace? i want to get rid off all(most) of the lame cars

i use imgtool, i've installed 3 mods so far & they all work & the game doesn't freeze, is your general lee's interior really detailed? 'cause mine sucks, the seats are just tan blurs,( this might be something i did i'd have to check)

Edited by Phoenix85

• 1 year later...
i mean like the whole paintjob is black exept the decals.....

mine kept coming out pink with the decals, in carcols in the data folder, pink is the last color on the list (#126) & you were supposed to put the orange after pink(#127), but the game wouldn't register the orange so i replaced the pink with orange, then i scrolled down to the name of the car & erased all the numbers & put 126, 126, which means the car is only allowed to be orange (decals are part of the car) then the car should be orange or if you have the car stored take it to a pay n' spray & it should come out orange......

i tried this and it keep coming out pink