All Theft Auto

LoneWolf62798003

I think that if we had the ability to do this, I would want to try having all the states of the 3 grand theft auto worlds all in one game, with the San Andreas engine. what do you guys think about that?

I also think it would be cool to have a way to add map places without losing stuff from the game. (some places would replace Ganton and such).

another thing that I would like to see, is more cities and such. I personally would make an entire military scene as one of the additionals. and I think to spark international interest (or to piss someone off) we could include multiple countries! and if possible (without replacing cars) we could maybe add cars just found in certain countries.

also, HALO feeling areas are additionally cool, and those should be added. I'm at a computer with 3DS Max, and I could make some cool open areas that look like open warfare. and, I also think that there could be a way to have soldiers attack eachother in areas. here are some examples:

using Iraq, you could have the US forces fighting the local militia.

you could even have some fictional places, and ways to travel to other planets! so cool, huh?

I got more ideas for it, but you guys tell me what you think. any way to make my idea better?

not entirely a problem for someone as creative as me. and yes, there is a mod to put all three in one. it asked me to insert my Vice City disc. problem is, I dont have Vice City on my computer. I dont even have Vice City. I need it.

the mod I am thinking of, doesnt need that! it would be the equivilant of another entire game, but played with San Andreas. yes, you might need to find a way to make separate applications start ups, but it can work. I know it.