wright protected?

Pandora

Yesterday I tried, after a long time, to play s-a again. But it just wouldn't start. I'v tried it on my dads account that's on the same computer, he's got the admin account, and it workt. Now I switcht back to my account (after a reinstall) and it says that the directory is wright protected (the game is installed in MY documents, not program files or someone elses account). If I try to start the game I only get a gta_sa.exe error warning.

what can I do now, exept for only playing sa on the admins account since that would actually just mean never.

Those user accounts on Windows XP are shit. It's ok on public PC's but defo not when it's just a family PC. You can't install anything properly. Now you can use your dad's account to make yourself an admin and hope he won't notice.

That's a good idea, apart from the bit where he does notice then you end up with 1 or no nuts :huh: not good...

But i'd do that, i have my own PC anyway so its not really an issue for me, but Slayer's idea is a good'n, as oong as ur dad dnt notice... :erm:

I'v tried to change the protection for that folder but it automaticly swithes back. And my dad will notice.. I only can get internet if he's logged on. Unless I would be an admin, but downstares there's a little green light that blips if there is a internet transmittion going on, so they would notice, soon enough. I'l try to install it again in a other folder, cause I'v never had it that it suddenly got protected.

And slayer, you'r right. Lot's of games only can get played with an admin priveleg for some reason. Especially when it's installed at program files because it doesn't allow me to moddifie anything in there.