hole in LS. WTF?!

Phoenix85

big smokes hide-out is gone, the building's still there but the interior is gone, you drive or walk in & you fall for a few seconds & turn up somewhere near the building, at first i thought it was because i had too many mods, so i un-installed a bunch of them but it was still there so i un-installed & re-installed GTA-SA & it's still there, i cleaned the disc & don't see any major scratches, what the hell happened? & how do i fix it?

post-7901-1165876176_thumb.jpg

Edited by Phoenix85

Definetly a mod thing. In all the multiplayer mods they have this hole in it so no one can enter the interior. You need to re-install the game to a completely different directory. I also suggest you try running CCleaner after you uninstall it.

When you reinstall REMEMBER to create a new, clean directory. If you don't know, a directory is a folder. Don't even put it inside Rockstar Games.

Definetly a mod thing. In all the multiplayer mods they have this hole in it so no one can enter the interior. You need to re-install the game to a completely different directory. I also suggest you try running CCleaner after you uninstall it.

When you reinstall REMEMBER to create a new, clean directory. If you don't know, a directory is a folder. Don't even put it inside Rockstar Games.

i don't have multi-player, where should i install it?

The way a computer distributes information and where it decides to place certain files is directly linked to the Operating System.GTA-SA was built under a specific O.S,and when you try to install it with another,that O.S that your using tries its best to interperet those files that are on the GTASA disk,and install it the only way it knows how to.My best guess is that there are no corrupted files,it just simply placed them differently.I would go with X.P, I have not yet encountered a problem out of the whole 2 years that Ive had GTASA.