delete this topic

poor, poor little kid. If that's your problem not hearing a orgasm of a poligon built model...

But no, I can't help you. And I never have known you actually had moaning in the game. The car only wobbles. Nothing special.

You dont know? how poor of you, maybe you have the newer version of the game, but If you buy the earlier version of gta sa, the hooker make voice while having sex in ps2, but not in pc, maybe because the gta sa in pc is the newer version, I just bought it last 2 day though.

Pity on you then, you dont know there is moaning in the game. :thumbsdown:

So there are no problem with my pc then.

Oh my, that's bad, this is concerning. How could we live without hearing all the screaming in game? :o

I think I've figured out the solution...it's called a life

You know, hookers or CJ don't actually feel anything, it's just scripts. Tell me, do polygon models turn you on? Or you just can't do better?

It's okay to be a virgin, just as long as you don't make so obvious by telling dozens of people that you want to hear your digital hooker. I just get my hooker, let her do her thing, tell her to get the f*** outta the car, and kill her. I don't care about the sound affects and you shouldn't either!

poor, poor little kid. If that's your problem not hearing a orgasm of a poligon built model...

But no, I can't help you. And I never have known you actually had moaning in the game. The car only wobbles. Nothing special.

You dont know? how poor of you, maybe you have the newer version of the game, but If you buy the earlier version of gta sa, the hooker make voice while having sex in ps2, but not in pc, maybe because the gta sa in pc is the newer version, I just bought it last 2 day though.

Pity on you then, you dont know there is moaning in the game. :thumbsdown:

So there are no problem with my pc then.

I got that thing that Slayer calls a life You shoold get one to. I didn't buy san andreas to hear some poligon built hooker moaning. If I'd want to hear that I'l have to wait for a normal age and have "fun". Or I'l just do a google search. You are the little poor dude, sir.

I got that thing that Slayer calls a life You shoold get one to. I didn't buy san andreas to hear some poligon built hooker moaning. If I'd want to hear that I'l have to wait for a normal age and have "fun". Or I'l just do a google search. You are the little poor dude, sir.

I really don't know what to make of this anomaly. You claim that someone who purchased GTA twice and obviously likes the game wants to explore every feature of it, yet you blither him with arguments of "getting a life" and "not knowing how to spell words crucial to your argument like polygon." How about this: Get Firefox 2 and you don't have to worry about looking stupid in online forums.

Anyway the V2 patch doesn't stop the prozzies from moaning or anything but make sure any mods or anything you have isn't preventing their sounds, and try to reinstall the game and make sure you do the hard drive install so it reads all audio from the hard drive.

EDIT: And oh yes, by all means go and have relations with a hooker in real life rather than in GTA. I mean, it'll smell and be disgusting and the medley of diseases you'll get will probably make your life hell, but at least you can be referred to as "having a life" by a stranger.

'shoold', 'poligon', look who's the little poor dude now, you lack of educational skill, dont even know how to spell those KG student word, thats what the "preview post" option is made for, for uneducated people like you.

And did you read what chris wrote? argue with him and you will get your ass in banned shit-bag

Why so many people here are trying to pick up an argument, we are here to answer and ask question, not to argue, please all of you who like to argue you are free to leave this website, forever.

@ Chris: I know I made those mistakes but as you probably know the English I learing at school is stuff people in England get when they are 7 years old. Edit: I have tried firefox V2 but I really don't like it and am sticking with IE7

@Plymouth: I still stick to my point that I think your really don't have a life if you have to have moaning in a game. And same for you as I said to Chris. The English we learn is shitty level. And still I'm at the highest catogory of education for my age where I live. So I don't think uneducated. And f*** it if I ever got banned. Should I shut my mounth just because you want it. No.

Edited by Jace

@ Chris: I know I made those mistakes but as you probably know the English I learing at school is stuff people in England get when they are 7 years old. Edit: I have tried firefox V2 but I really don't like it and am sticking with IE7

@Plymouth: I still stick to my point that I think your really don't have a life if you have to have moaning in a game. And same for you as I said to Chris. The English we learn is shitty level. And still I'm at the highest catogory of education for my age where I live. So I don't think uneducated. And f*** it if I ever got banned. Should I shut my mounth just because you wont it. No.

Why should I argue with uneducated tiny 13 year old kid? Lets just forget this stuff, okay little boy? You win little boy, I give up.

So you are 20+ and still a virgin... If you read this topic you would see I'm not the only one saying that you should get a life if you are so keen in hearing some moaning. Fine, close this topic. Or even deleted if it's needed.

I think virgin are only for female, dont you ever learn that? man you really are uneducated.. pity really pity.

P.s Im no 20 yet, thats a mistake I made in registering setting, will change that soon, let me tell you something, some people still dont have a life when they are already 28 and up, thats because they are uneducated, like you kid.

Locked.

BTW, stop harassing people because you don't like what they want to do in GTA. You won't win the argument with the whole "You're a virgin" thing because, really, does it matter in the end? Sure, the whole having kids thing, but when you're 70+ in a retirement home, do you think anyone's really going to give a rat's ass? There's nothing wrong with having sex before age 20, but don't you dare use it in an argument about hookers in a video game.