problem with hot coffee mod

danny goodman

i have installed the hot coffee mod and the problem that i am now having is that when i go to go for "coffee" at a girl friends house the game freeze's and thye screen goes blank. Is there a way of getting around this.

yeah. delete hot coffee. but if you absolutly need it make sure you have Version 1. if not go into the general lee swap thread and click the link in slayer's message thingy. cant think of the right word right now :P

It could be you have instaled a other mod that's causing complication's. Have you installed any pedestrian mods or something or perhaps a total other mod. And yes, you have to have V1 but if you had V2 you couldn't even start the game. Try the first Version of Hot Coffee instead of the second. Second can cause some compication's I think.

Beside that. Hot Coffee really isn't that intresting. But that's for you to diside.

• 9 months later...
i have installed the hot coffee mod and the problem that i am now having is that when i go to go for "coffee" at a girl friends house the game freeze's and thye screen goes blank. Is there a way of getting around this.

I am having the exact same problem. When I go in for 'coffee', it goes to a black screen and freezes. Have you figured out the soultion? I have just installed mine, so I do not think I have any things installed that could interfere with it.